To run Altus Director on Google Cloud Platform, begin by creating a project:
- Go to the Google Cloud Platform web site.
- Click My console in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select your Google account, and sign in.Your screen is redirected to the Google Developers Console.
- In the Google Developers Console, click Select a project > Create a project.
- In the New Project form, enter a project name, click that you agree to the terms of service, and click Create.
Note: To create a project in Google Cloud Platform, first create a billing account or a free trial account, or sign into an existing billing account. To create an account, click Create new billing account in the Google Developers Console.
You are ready to configure tools for your project.