Learn how to implement google tag manager in the Avada theme WordPress site…
STEPS TO IMPLEMENT GOOGLE TAG MANAGER IN AVADA THEME
- Login to Google Tag Manager.
- Go to Admin>Container>Install Google Tag Manager.
- Cool, you are now presented with the two codes you need to copy and pages on all pages of your Avada theme website.
- Now, keep that page and open a new window.
- In the new window, Login to your Avada theme WordPress website.
- Click on the “Appearance” option on the left-hand side menu.
- Click on “Theme Options”
- Click on “General” – top option on the left-hand side menu inside “Theme Options”
- Go to the “Space before </head>” box and paste the first part of your unique Google Tag Manager code
- Now Go to the “Space before </body>” box and paste the second part of your unique Google Tag Manager code.
- Click “Save all changes“
- Viola! Congrats! Your Google Tag Manager is now implemented on your Avada theme WordPress site
If you need more support with your current Google Tag Manager implementation contact us